Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friday Photo Challenge: Week 1: Water

Blissfully Domestic started up a Friday Meme of Friday Photo Challenge: Summer Fun (Wanna join? Click the link and come on in!)

This started last week and I'm finally getting my "Water" one in before the deadline.

No I am not a procrastinator, I'm just behind the curve!!

I took this one of my little girl last month in the pool at swim lessons. There is something magical to me about the scent of the chlorine and the sound of "KickKick - make sure you breath". After years of being a swimmer myself it always kick starts my heart to be surrounded by the sounds of the water and splashes followed by laughter.


1 comment:

Mariane said...

Awesome good photo - I love the deep of the colour and of course that cutie of a little girl :) Reminds me of my grandchild at same age!!

Thanks for showing

My contribution is here:
http://www.starone.dk/b3/water/07-2