Friday, October 14, 2011

Holidays are coming, have you thought about your cards yet?


Can you smell it coming?

Cooler nights, fires in the backyard, people baking and putting up decorations makes you realize that time is winding down for 2011 and making room for 2012.

I LOVE this time of year, I’m a fan of sweaters, the fireplace and hot cocoa when the little ones come inside with frozen fingers and cold noses.

I also tend to stress more than I need to every year. Why? Because I know that Holiday Cards are coming up, along with gifts and birthdays. I spend a few hours focusing on what holiday card to send out, what my letter will say in it and how are the photos going to look, Silly to stress over it when I always have Tiny Prints on my side right?

Have you seen their 2011 Holiday card line?



Now, with their search option I can pick anything I want. More than 3 photos? Got it…. a new flip card? Got that too…. How about those adorable circle cards?

Decisions, Decisions……

So…. Some of my tempting thoughts this year are…

Whimsical:



Adorable:

Black and White:




Well… in theory I’ll figure it out before Thanksgiving, and have them sent out that first week of December, NOW…. That should stress me more than picking a design, right?

Oh, and don’t forget, they’ll make matching address labels and even address the cards for you.

Having a holiday party? How about some cute invitations to send out in November so everyone can save the date, these would be amazing so you only have to worry about party food instead of fretting.

(I was given free cards by my lovely friends at Free Prints, if you are a blogger and want to be part of the blogger program click here, all opinions are my own)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for entering my Children's Place giveaway. I am your newest follower. Cute blog! We do the picture cards for Christmas. I will check out Free Prints.