Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tie the Knot Thursday - Blushing Bride

67 weeks away… and I’m still up in the air about my wedding plans. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got more ideas than I can formalize, I just have no idea what I want to do with them. Planning is fun though, it’s nice to look at things and dream.

(Make sure to check out the Etsy creators by clicking on their link)

I think this is a stunning piece of jewelry. It would be perfect for a spring wedding! I always feel more beautiful in pink.






When I went to my facial a few weeks back the aesthetician told me that exfoliating scrubs help the lotion penetrate your skin easier. I’ve been a nightly exfoliating freak ever since, I am sure that using a mask to remove the impurities helps even more and what could be better than a strawberry masque? I am sure that Dave would love the scent of this better than some of the other creations I come up with.





I have been tossing around butterflies for the wedding, I know there will be a dessert bar and now that I’ve seen these.. I know I want butterflies on some cupcakes, especially edible ones!!





My daughters deserve to feel like princesses the day I marry my king. What little girl would not love to wear a stunning long tutu to their Mother’s wedding? Pink, long and flowing is exactly what I’d love to see them in.





Dessert bar, cupcakes, butterflies and THIS!! I want this for my wedding and my home 
afterward! Just so you know…





1 comment:

Dental Hygienist said...

Edible butterflies! I have to check this out. I'm making a rice-crispie treat wedding cake for someone, and these would be soooo cool!