Sunday, January 9, 2011

Simple Dinner - Pizza Fondue




I got this recipe from A Year of Slow Cooking, one of my favorite websites for simple meals that I can get ready before I head off to work.


2 jars of spaghetti sauce (any brand or flavor you want)
2 handfuls of pizza cheese (Or any cheese you want in it)
1 bag of pepperoni cut into 4 pieces

I use a smaller crock pot and put all the ingredients in together.

I usually make this when I get home from work and let it heat on high for 2 hours or so. It heats it, gets the pepperoni flavor mixed in and is piping hot by the time 6pm rolls around and the family is ready to eat.

I have sliced up garlic bread, bread sticks, crackers and loaves of bread ready for the teens to rip into and start dipping.


This will easily feed 3 kids under 6, 2 adults and 2 teens. (A 16 year old teen boy and a 17 year old teen girl) with minimal leftovers.

It's a success in our house!

No comments: