Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
* I want my kids to have a holiday to remember. I need it to snow, curl up and watch Charlie Brown Christmas, and bask in our family.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
*Coffee, giving all the kids their stockings and then letting my Christmas baby (she was born Christmas Day 2006) open her "Birthday Tree" and gifts first. THEN, we all get to open our gifts one at a time!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
*I want a new wardrobe! Something that is sexy, trendy and things I can still wear to work!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
*Spending time with the family and watching "Charlie Brown", it is something we always watch and the hot cocoa makes me so happy.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
*'Sorry' and 'Boggle'. Love those memories.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
*Pumpkin Bread. My mother used to make it and I remember smelling it when I would come home from school. Those memories are infused in my senses.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
*I would go home to Texas. A little warmer, tons of family and friends along with sitting next to my Christmas tree I grew up with.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Top Three Items
* Final Fantasy XIII
*God of War
*Call of Duty: Black Ops