Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saying Hi in Card form - Shutterfly Review

This is the time of year that I start perusing sites and trying to find cute and fun ways to say "Happy Holidays" to family and friends.


Here are my requirements for Christmas cards:

* Must be able to hold at least 8 photos (one for Dave and I - the rest for kids)
* Must be a folded card (Dave's choice... Yes, I let him in on this decision. Hehe)
* Must be delivered to me by Thanksgiving or I will be a stressed out mess

Not too demanding right?

Thank goodness for Shutterfly! They came to my rescue right when I needed them.
I went card hunting tonight and the variety that Shutterfly could offer made the decision easier than I thought, now if I can choose which of the holiday photo cards I want for my family this year. They have cards that can hold up to 9 photos. Then you can personalize the note inside and more photos can be added in there.

I am having trouble deciding between two different cards.

OR

"Tree of Hope" which Shutterfly donates 10% to the American Lung Association



If you are looking for religious Christmas cards, Holiday gift tags or Christmas invitation, Shutterfly is a great option to look at. They have fast delivery, exceptional quality and their customer service is on hand to answer any questions you have.



What are you sending out to your family and friends this holiday season? When do you decide?
~Shutterfly has offered me compensation for my review. All opinions and thoughts belong to me~

No comments: