Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who's the Blogger of the Week?? .... Me!!

Remember Growing Tree Toys?

Growing tree toys have a great selection of learning toys and fun projects to keep them occupied and using their imagination and social skills.

I've not only talked about them, I've had the treat of getting a fun sock project from GTT and allowing my girls a day of pretend in from the snow.

So when they asked me to be their Blogger of the Week, how could I turn that down?

Head on over and check out the interview!


4 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Congratulations!

Kristin said...

You're awesome, Suzanne! What a great story you have to tell!!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Congrats--cute interview and I love the picture of the kids in the rain.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Just found you through Growing Tree Toys! How fun:)