Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, March 26, 2010

Essentia for sleep

When I was pregnant with Issa I started looking into a more eco-friendly, less toxic type lifestyle for my second “family”. I had raised three children into their teenage years by the time my daughter, now 3, was born. I learned a lot throughout my research in shampoos, conditioners, fabrics and paints.

During my research I found out about natural mattresses, these mattresses were made of many different products that cut down on adhesives that emit toxic fumes the first 2-3 years and off-gasses that cause eye/skin irritation and cause headaches. Who wants their children lying on these types of products during the beginning of their lives?

What I never considered was my own health during this time. What am I sleeping on every night? What kinds of toxins am I inhaling when I go to sleep at night or when I am curled up on Saturday mornings talking to Dave?

I went to Essentia and got many answers I had been looking for.




Essentia is a Natural Memory Foam they have replaced the petrochemicals with natural ingredients such as natural latex and essential oils, plant extracts and water creating a healthy alternative to petroleum based synthetic memory foam mattresses.

Essentia breaths like cotton, has no off-gassing and does not pollute through manufacturing.



When Dave and I look into our next bed, I’d love to get something like Essentia Natural Memory Foam mattresses. With a 20 year warranty and no maintenance required, I think it’s a sound investment.

Check out Essentia for mattress and pillows that can help give you a GREAT night sleep.


~This blog post was sponsored by Essentia. I was compensated for this blog post, the opportunity offered through Business 2 Blogger~
Post a Comment