I get to have it for lunch for the next two days at work, I actually have something to look forward to!
Weekend Homemade Stir Fry
Yellow and Red peppers
Celery (2 stalks)
Napa Cabbage (1/2 head)
Three garlic cloves
Thin cut steak
* In a pan put 1 Tablespoon oil and cook up the thinly cut meat until no longer pink, sprinkle ginger and soy sauce to add flavor, Remove meat
* Add another tablespoon of oil and add garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for 2 minutes.
* Add onions, celery, carrots, broccoli and cabbage. More ginger and soy sauce.
* Add shrimp
* Cook all together about 10 minutes, after 8 minutes add peppers.
* Add steak
* Toss with spaghetti noodles, serve steaming with chow mien noodles over the top.