Monday, November 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book - November 9




For Today...


Outside my window...

it is partly cloudy, a cool autumn wind and a bit of freedom I can’t wait to get a piece of in 3 hours!


I am thinking...

about how content I am feeling. I know things will be changing and that there are things out of my control, but I know they can be dealt with.


I am thankful for...

Dave. Without him these trials and tribulations that come up are easier to handle when there are two heads dealing with them. He has become my rock and a great sounding board when I am venting.


From the kitchen...

the new regime has begun. I just hope that Dave doesn’t hate me at the end of the 2 month quest we are on.

I am wearing...

my golf shorts, tennis shoes, green striped shirt, short sweater and my hair in a ponytail.

I am reading...

the third book of the Angels and Demon’s series. AMAZING book!


I am hoping…

that Kara has a good parent teach conferences on Wednesday!


I am creating...

some really cute wreaths for the holidays!

Around the house...

I am going to do some cleaning tonight to get the house back into order!


One of my favorite things...

is 9:30pm, when Dave and I have the house to ourselves, it’s quiet and calming.


A few plans for the rest of the week...

Mom’s Night out with Mile High Mama’s, Parent teacher conferences and being Aunt Suz and Uncle Dave watching the Grady Bear on Saturday! I can’t wait to have him all night! It’ll be great fun for the little ones!


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's a night for pizza I see. :)

Stephanie said...

I like 9:30 pm too...although here it's more like 8-8:30 when the house becomes quiet since my girls are still little. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net