Monday, November 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book - November 30

FOR TODAY... from Suzanne’s Daybook

Outside my window...

It is a beautiful day. Chilly but not as cold as the upcoming week.

I am thinking...

About tonight, I am looking forward to steal some time with Dave, I’m caught up in thoughts and projects and I’m not giving myself some good time with my family.

I am thankful for...

the great women that I’ve been blessed with in Dave’s family. His sister is trying to hard to be a good mother, a great wife and a friend. His mother is such an amazing person, with a heart of gold, a liver built like mine and a young spirit.

I am wearing...

my sexy girl jeans, a white shirt, black over shirt, snow boots and my hair down.

I am remembering...

that I need to finishing painting my nails since they chipped and to post up my Monday Mingle.

I am going...

to have a mellow night. No projects, just grilling outside and folding the last load of laundry.

I am currently reading...

magazines. I am ALWAYS reading magazines.


I am hoping...

That all my teens take my advice and go to bed early tonight. They were up very late.


On my mind...

I am hoping that Joey’s return to weight lifting goes well.

Noticing that….

Work seems to get in the way, however I’m wondering if that is what is truly causing the lack of communication.

Pondering these words...

“Measureable success” When this comes to weight loss, what does that mean? 2 pounds a week? More?

From the kitchen...

I am going to be grilling tonight, I need to enjoy my grill one last time!


Around the house...

We are working on getting the decorations to the house so I can start to decorate the interior.

One of my favorite things…

Is when my teens come home on Sunday. The toddlers are great, however I miss talking to my kids, toddlers and a kindergartener aren’t conducive to “talking”.

From my picture journal...


Dave in the tree out front putting up

Christmas lights.

I am dating a super hero!



1 comment:

russ said...

I am beginnging to not like the holidays. :(