Friday, November 13, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

· A camera (or just a battery for the current one we have)

· I want a sewing machine and lessons onto how to sew!

· Perfume. All different scents. I need lotions, oils, lovely smells for the New Year!

· Paint – I want to do the master bedroom!!

· A consultation with an interior design consultant. I need a new idea for the kitchen/dining area.


2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?


I got his adorable little bird that sits on my desk at work. He’s my happiness bird; he was handmade by an Etsy seller. I love him!





3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?


I want to make anything from “You can Make This”… but I can’t sew… ~sobs~


4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?


Wow…. Let me think. My best Christmas gift as a kid….. Was my walkman, I LOVED that thing! I wore it out!


5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?


Gift cards (teens), wooden food toys (toddlers), a tough kid camera for Faith, new “cool” clothes for Jake,


6. What is your favorite holiday food?


My Mommy’s Pumpkin Bread. I miss her. I get to see her in May!


7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?


I can’t say that. My friends read my blog and I am making them for our Yule celebration! But I can say the one everyone will see is a candy wreath


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?


Charlie Brown…every year. It makes me cry… I cry every year when it comes on and my kids are gathered around me watching it! It means a lot to me! I will be sad when none of my kids are around to watch it with me.


9. Favorite holiday song?


Anything by Tran Siberian Orchestra

Little Drummer Boy


10. Favorite holiday pastime?


Making hot cocoa out of milk for my kids, it makes them happy and I love the giggle and the family time it creates! Oh, and I LOVE finding good deals on gifts!

No comments: