Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Little Pony Twinkle Wish Review

I remember spending hours sitting on the floor of my room surrounded by pastels and fake hair. Between my dolls, my doll’s furniture and their beautiful steeds, I was set for hours of hair styles and braiding.

I played with My Little Pony horses for hours on weekends. I watched the show and loved all of the horses, though I didn’t have them all, I had silly dreams that I would one day.




Now I have five daughters who love to play with all the same things I had as a kid. Dolls, teddy bears and of course, My Little Pony. My Little Pony is back with Twinkle Wish Adventure DVD with new style ponies. They are just as bright and beautiful as they ever were with even more fantastic story lines and lessons for our newest generation to learn!


The premise of the movie is around the Twinkle Wish that grants all of the ponies one very special wish once a year. Scootaloo, manages to take the Twinkle Wishing Star and sends Pinkie Pie and her friends on an adventure to return it to Ponyville. If the star is not returned by sunset, then none of the pony’s wishes will come true!


My daughters love singing along to music and these songs are so much fun:

  • My Little Pony Theme Song
  • The Thing-A-Ma-Do Song
  • Dreams Do Come True
  • Somewhere Super New
  • That’s What Makes A Friend
  • A Wonderful Winter Song

This would be a wonderful gift for the holidays. You can get it, have it gift wrapped and under a little girls holiday tree through Amazon .





"I was given this video through "The Mom's Review".

All opinions are my own and honest.

~Crunchy Green Mom"

No comments: