Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crunchy Green Mom - Holiday Gift Guide

I am filling up my plate for the holidays, and this holiday season will be no different!


I will be hosting a Crunchy Green Mom Gift Guide for the 2009 Holiday Season!


Boys/Girls/Him/Her Gift guides and I would LOVE for you to be a part of this years gift guide for the holidays!


Do you have a product that you would like to feature on Crunchy Green Mom?


Handcrafted, wooden toys or how about natural soaps/lotions? Personalized books and/or Wii games, I have seven kids, two adults and experience reviewing all KINDS of products.


What can I do for you?


~ A Vlog gift guide for all the products

~ Photos and links through my blog.

~A button on my sidebar

~ Giveaways, if desired.


The gift guide will be posted November 22, 2009 so that you have time to shop on Cyber Monday! I will also be posting the companies that will be participating in Cyber Monday so you know what deals they all have. (Free shipping, discount codes, etc)


To find out more about the Crunchy Green Mom - Holiday Gift Guide, e-mail Suzanne Bastien at crunchygreenmom@gmail.com for information and address, or submit your product no later than Nov. 2, 2009. Please note, items will not be returned and website /purchase information will need to be submitted to be posted on the site.

No comments: