Friday, October 23, 2009

Aloha Friday - 10/23


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What is your favorite birthday memory?

My favorite birthday memory was two years ago. I had just split up with my ex, I was 3 months pregnant with baby #6 and going through a really hard time. My best friend had a cinnamon roll, a bottle of sweetened tea and a smile for me that morning. He was a lifesaver that day, things were so bad mentally and I just needed someone to care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! My favorite birthday memory was when I turned 30. I was soooooo depressed about it. It was during Salt Lake's Olympics in 2002 and my friend Dave dragged me out to a quarter-final hockey game with Canada. It. Was. Awesome.