Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, September 18, 2009

Aloha Friday - 9/18


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What sports have you/will you/do you wish you had put your children in at a younger age?


I have been going over this question in my mind for a week or so now. I think that the most beneficial sport for my toddlers right now is gymnastics. Their bodies are more adaptive at this point and though I danced, played soccer and swam, I always wished to enter gymnastics when I was a young girl.


So, I'm looking up classes, groups and seeing where I can fit in the time and money to get my toddlers into gymnastics. Heck, sounds like Jake might even be joining them! I think that's good sibling bonding time.. right?
Post a Comment