Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Help me decide...

Ok... I have a decision to make.

My toddler girls (30 months and 17 months) have a newly painted room, that will be scrubbed, vacuumed and decorated soon.

There will be quilts on the walls, their cribs head to head, a dresser, a reading corner with a bookshelf, an over sized chair and a lamp for nighttime cuddles with Mommy.

They have lovely decorations like this:

(Made by: Nadia from Murals with Love)


And lettering like this:



(From: Jennifer at The Simple Stencil)
(Yes.. the color is about the color of the walls as well)

This is where the help comes in. I don't know what area rug to pick.
I want something in front of the floor in front of the chair where my toddlers and I will be reading.

I like these four area rugs options.... any ideas, preferences... other ones you like?










Post a Comment