Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordle Wednesday (Wedding Fun)




Dave, his son and I went to a beautiful wedding this past weekend in Sterling, Colorado.

I met his college friends, hung out with the groom for a lovely dance, met the brides family (beautiful people) and ended up at a toga party with his old frat brothers and their wives. (Yep... Toga!)

So.... Here is my Wordle of the week. Weddings... Marriage, Love... and everything that comes with.

Warm wishes for the bride and groom.... may they always remember that moment when they looked into one another's eyes... and promised.

Wordle Wednesday by: Nydia at Polymer Clay Snails. Go over to Wordle, make your own and post it up! I'd love to see what ya'll make.

2 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

What fun! I need to do my Wordle!!! I am slacking this week!

Nydia said...

Great Wordle!

Marriage has always been for me a type of "club" I wasn't sure I'd fit into ...

I'm all for the wedding, however ... :-)