Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Post

Here it is!

I PROMISE to put up photos from Phantom... my Blackberry is disagreeing with me today, so I'll have to wait on that.

Here is a picture of me to tide ya over though!!!





One of my New Years resolutions was to volunteer this year.

That starts tonight.

Kara and I will be volunteering for an organization that works with homeless children in our area. We will volunteer about two hours a week and that will give her some hours for her Career development class, and give me some peace of mind. Oh.. and daughter/mommy time. That's the best part!!

Tonight will be busy....

*Volunteering
*Tan
*Work out
*Pick up a loveseat and toddler bed

Monday's are my only night off without the little kiddos (with their dad) and somehow I've filled that day up!
Post a Comment