Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get it Write here Journal

I have been slacking off on my Get it Write Here posts!


So, since Jill is going to be out of commission for a few days due to shoulder surgery, I will pick up the pace and put up a few journal entries! Hope you feel better Jill!!


Ok, the first question is:


Recently two of my neighbors were robbed. Has this ever happened to you? Describe your experience.


I have never had my home robbed. I have had my address book stolen, which had my driver’s license and other IDs in. That is always a pain. Having to go get new ones and hope that no one does anything with your identity.


Describe your father or a memory about your father.


I was blessed with a dedicated father. He and I did not always get along, I understand, now, that he has always wanted the best for me, but he is just a bit socially awkward. Last year I did a post for my father, I don’t think you realize how important your father is, until he could be gone. He is one of the most amazing men I’ve ever had the pleasure of loving and in my adulthood I’ve judge many men off of him.

No comments: