Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get it write here Journal (#10 Week long)

These journal entries are from Get it Write Here. She puts up journal questions, some simple, some complex however all of them will help you think about where you are, what you appreciate and look a little deeper inside yourself.

This one is a little different:
This weeks Journal question:

For each of the next seven days, write about something you are passionate about.

Monday: I am passionate about my kids. I think they should learn to be respectful, honest and caring. I also think they should not be push overs, not to settle for someone lesser than them and to stand up for those weaker than them. I believe they should be educated not only through school, but also through life and that they are their own people and I am not here to dictate who they are, only to guide them. I will fight the schools and/or other parents if I feel as if they are being judged/treated unfairly. If my children are in the wrong, I will acknowledge that and not bury my head in the sand! They are extensions of me, the represent what I’ve taught them!

2 comments:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Testing..... Are the comments crashing anyone elses browser?

nancy said...

ah-ha. much better.