Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Celebration

Tomorrow is New Years Eve!

I always have a party every new years, usually at my house.

This year is different. G is having a New Years party and this should be awesome!

So... Here is what I wanna know.

*What are you doing for New Years Eve?
*Who are you kissing at midnight?
*What traditions do you have that you do every New Years? (I love Margelina's!)

*If you are going out, what are you wearing? I wanna see pictures.

New Years Eve I will get to Dave's late afternoon to spend a few hours with him, get ready at his house, smell good and head out to G's.

I have not decided on what I am wearing, however it will probably go very well wish a pair of pink heels I've been wanting to adorn my toes with :)

Then.. we will bring in the New Year together. I really, really can not WAIT for midnight to come around, I can not imagine spending a New Year better. Party with some friend, drinks, food and a beautiful man at my side... ~swoons~ Ok... I've gotta stop! I'm getting a bit school girly! ;)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

OMG, those heels are way feeaking cute! Whereever did you find them??
We never really do anything for New Years, we are sooo boring, lol. I am working New Years Day the 7am shift, so no real parting for me this year, either, But we did go get some confetti poppers, party hats, noise makers, and cool plastic colored champagne flutes for sparling cider. We'll do all that with the kids early, and then we'll all be in bed. My kds can't "hang" anyway...they crash by 8:30 always, lol! Your NY plans sound awesome!