Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Celebration

Tomorrow is New Years Eve!

I always have a party every new years, usually at my house.

This year is different. G is having a New Years party and this should be awesome!

So... Here is what I wanna know.

*What are you doing for New Years Eve?
*Who are you kissing at midnight?
*What traditions do you have that you do every New Years? (I love Margelina's!)

*If you are going out, what are you wearing? I wanna see pictures.

New Years Eve I will get to Dave's late afternoon to spend a few hours with him, get ready at his house, smell good and head out to G's.

I have not decided on what I am wearing, however it will probably go very well wish a pair of pink heels I've been wanting to adorn my toes with :)

Then.. we will bring in the New Year together. I really, really can not WAIT for midnight to come around, I can not imagine spending a New Year better. Party with some friend, drinks, food and a beautiful man at my side... ~swoons~ Ok... I've gotta stop! I'm getting a bit school girly! ;)
Post a Comment