Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mom Dot- Day 9


Sponsors: Day Nine Blog Party Question is Brought to you by jaC Jewelry, Cutie Covers and Sassy Baby.


What was one of your favorite gifts?

My most favorite gifts was one that an ex of mine did. We didn't have a lot of money, and we were working hard at keeping a family and a home together. We had an amazing relationship and he knew I wanted to travel. So he sat down and made a "book" of travel pictures he had cut out of magazines, from different countries. He then glued them to paper and took me on a "trip around the world" It was wonderful.

What is the most unusual gift you’ve received? It doesn’t have to be bad, just unusual.
I really have no idea on the unusual present. Perhaps it was when I was expecting an engagement ring, and didn't get one. Heck... anything after that is pretty brutal to a girl's mind. :)

Do you think re-gifting is OK?
Yea.. I do. I don't mind it, if it doesn't fit you... it has to find a good home :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

great story about the "Travel" book!

Charlotte said...

My favorite gift would have to be my son, who was born on Dec. 19. He was jaundice, and our pedi almost didn't let him come home with me, but thanksfully he did, 2 days before CHristmas 2005.

The most unusal gift was the first year Chris and I were married, and he got me...a playstation game. I don't play video games, to begin with...but the game was actually opened...and the game was not in the case. It was in the playstation because Chris just had to check it out and forgot to put it back in the case before he wrapped it...hmph!

I absolutely believe in regifting.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

BAhahahahaha... I have to say Marg... that is hysterical.. I bet he's never lived it down!