Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mom Dot- Christmas of Dreams -Day 10

Sponsors: Day Ten Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Organic Blankees, Huddy Buddy, and Baby Legs.

Do you decorate for the holidays? Do you have a themed tree? Share pics! Do you think there is such thing as OVER decorating?

There is NEVER such a thing as over decorating. I love it all!

I do decorate, a lot.
I have my little city (and I look for things to add to it all year long)
I have a tree, teddy bears and dolls, blankets, rugs and knick knacks, Christmas plates from years past.. I love it all.

We do a lot of yule things, party and a Yule log, a gathering of clove pierced fruit around the house and in the trees!

I love this time of year.. and I say.. DECORATE your hearts out!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I'd love to see your little city once you have it up. Do share!

Charlotte said...

We decorate like crazy, too. Check my blog for pics soon! Christmas lights are one of the best parts of the season!