Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mom Dot- Christmas of Dreams -Day 10

Sponsors: Day Ten Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Organic Blankees, Huddy Buddy, and Baby Legs.

Do you decorate for the holidays? Do you have a themed tree? Share pics! Do you think there is such thing as OVER decorating?

There is NEVER such a thing as over decorating. I love it all!

I do decorate, a lot.
I have my little city (and I look for things to add to it all year long)
I have a tree, teddy bears and dolls, blankets, rugs and knick knacks, Christmas plates from years past.. I love it all.

We do a lot of yule things, party and a Yule log, a gathering of clove pierced fruit around the house and in the trees!

I love this time of year.. and I say.. DECORATE your hearts out!
Post a Comment