Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mom Dot Christmas of Dreams Party! Day #12


Sponsors: Day Twelve Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Georgie Tees and Mutsy.

I’m Thankful this Year because….

* After two "abnormal" scares dealing with cancer, I am free of all disease and ready to start over on life.

*I got this information right as I was falling in love, and realized this time, I won't hold back.

*My children are all healthy, smart, open, intelligent and very much independent people.

*I have a job, a home, a vehicle and food on the table.

*There are many families who love me, and I love them back.

*This year has been hard, and I've made it through most of it.


It has been an amazing ride!

What more could I ask for without sounding selfish?
Post a Comment