Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 7: Christmas of Dreams- Mom Dot Party


Sponsors: Day Five Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Sillymonkeez and My Baby Bump



Tell us who is on your naughty list? Who is on your nice list? Why?

Wow... the naughty and nice list...

This is a tough one but, here goes.

Nice list:

My kids: Every Sunday they do their chores without complaining. When I am at work and I need something extra done they always do it before I get home. They like to cook. They try to keep the fighting to a minimum even though they are teens. They help me when I need a bottle or a sippy cup at bedtime. I rarely complain about their laundry needing to be done. They are respectful and they use their manners even without me asking. I've never had a teacher tell me they were rude.

My friends: They stand by me no matter what. They help me out in ways that usually only families do. None of them judge me for what I do. I've always felt I could call them for anything, even if it's to show fear or sadness. All of them have held me while I cried and laughed with me when I was happy. They all love my children as if they were their own family.

My guy: He can read me like a book, even when I don't want him to. He's allowed me into his life in a way no one else has. If I called him at 4am, he'd come running. He wants to be a hero. He bites his tongue sometimes and allows me to vent even when he wants to say something. He learns quickly. He teaches quickly. He is strong, in so many ways.

Naughty List:

Me: Because I don't express myself well enough to those I love. My best friend had a baby 4 months ago and I haven't been over there as much as I should be. I haven't been loving as I've always promised I would. I spent the year healing instead of living. I started working out and stopped. I have said some horrible things to people that I can't take back. I kept my mouth shut when I should have stepped forward. I gossip too much.



No comments: