Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 6- Mom Dot Party




Sponsors
: Day Five Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Flying Colors Baby, Uncommonly Cute and Lollipop Book Club.

What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood?

My favorite holiday memory is my mom putting up all the decorations. I remember the manger scene on the mantle of our large brick fireplace, the holly wrapped around the post in the kitchen, the tree perfectly decorated and the color of the lights when you were going to bed at night and the house was dark.

I loved the smells and the feeling I would get when present would go under the tree, or everyone would show up for the holiday's and it would be a loud entrance of "Hellos, Good to see you and Merry Christmas".

Everyone was always smiling and smelled like candy canes and pumpkin spice.

I love those memories.

No comments: