Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Saturday, November 29, 2008

100 Days to Christmas


Saturday the 29th!

It's 26 days before Christmas! Yep.. I said it out loud... how does that make you feel?
About like me huh?

So... Today's challenge from One Hundred Days to Christmas is this...
Start your decorating!

What do I plan on doing today?

Well.. I plan on getting all of the Christmas stuff out of the shed. Trudging through the snow with my kids, and digging it out!

(By trudging I mean to the driveway, and digging it out, I literally mean just that, somehow we buried the shed with more and more stuff in it... Spring Cleaning will be a GREAT time this year :))

So, as the day goes on I'll try to put up pictures. If nothing else, tomorrow my guy and I are going to the mountains to cut down a tree with his son (Picture ops!!) and I will put up those pics.

Go over to One Hundred Days of Christmas and join in the fun, there are also giveaways and more!
Post a Comment