Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 Random Facts about Me

1.) I am the oldest daughter, but I was adopted second.
2.) No one knows my exact date of birth, it is all kind of a guess.
3.) I did a short film in 2006. I have yet to see it.
4.) I have Meniere's Disease that causes me to lose my hearing about 5 times a week.
5.) My favorite musical is a toss up between "Fiddler on the Roof" and "Rent"
6.) I love Salvatore Dali, he's an amazing artist and had found true love besides his art.
7.) Thanksgiving is my worst favorite holiday, I am not fond of 1/2 the food people traditionally make.
8.) I have a blankie I sleep with every night. I even take it with me when I sleep away from home.
9.) I cry every year over all the Peanut's specials. I own all the DVDs.
10.) I only drink soda about once a month. I drink a ton of milk and water.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow-interesting to know about your birthday (or lack thereof?). Do you celebrate on a particular day?

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Yea... my birth certificate says July 8, so that is the day we have always celebrated. It wasn't until I was in my 20's when I found out about the discrepancies.

Charlotte said...

No wonder I "get" you...you are a cancer as well! (I'm July 3!)