Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hot for the Holidays- Weigh in #1



Hot for the Holidays


Well, I did very well this week. Until Thursday night.

I did my workouts everyday, turned down foods, and all around had a healthy week.

Then Thursday night, I watched TV with the family and ate a few more sugars than I had been allowing myself.

Then Friday, I bombed, I had three beers, a fabulous pizookie from BJs brewhouse and felt guilty.

In my guilt, I ate horribly just now with a bowl of ice cream with yummo toppings.

GRRRR... I am not sure what sabotaged all this. Perhaps because I found out the ex is going to going out on a date with someone in the next week, or perhaps someone at work finally stepped up and asked me out. And I said "Yes". Maybe it's because I lost my rent check and now I'm a tad paniced about it all. Either way, it's stress related, I know that much.

So, this week, I lost 2.5 pounds. I can only take it one step at a time!
Post a Comment