Over at The Inspired Room Melissa is sharing 20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn. Go check hers out and post your own and sign Mr. Linky.
Here are my 20 things…
1. The smell of dry leaves
2. Leaves changing colors
4. Carving Pumpkins
5. Hearing all the neighbors cheering on Sundays.
6. The sound of Monday Night football in the air
7. Cinnamon scented stores
8. Rosy cheeks on my kids
9. Halloween Parties
10. Samhain celebrations
11. Homecoming games
12. The scent of fall carnivals
13. Full moon and crisp nights
14. Campfires and warm blankets
15. The hum of a fan mixed with a heater
16. A warm fireplace and warmer hands holding onto mine
17. The first morning where I can see my breath.
18. It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
19. Planning the yearly Halloween/Samhain party
20. Getting the "right" candy so you are the cool house on the block for Trick or Treating.