Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash

I LOVE a social get-together that involve any type of party! And this is going to be a party.

make avatar

Here is the invitation:

With the kind sponsorship of Lijit and with the hard work of Mr. Lady, the DNC edition of the Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash can finally be announced. Thank God.

August 28, 2008
Trios Enoteca
1730 Wynkoop·Denver, CO 80202
7:30 PM to Close

Free Food and Free Beer & Wine
(In limited supplies and only if we like you.)

Join us for one very long night of beer-swigin' politicing in the heart of downtown. Because god knows, we have a pretty high tolerance here in the Mile High City. Everyone is welcome; hell, this thing is hosted by a political blogger and a mommy blogger. We don't discriminate. Tell your friends, bring your grannie if you must.

This site will continuously update with the links of everyone who RSVPs, so be sure to leave a note to let us know that you're coming. Please leave a valid email address; your free beer depends on it.


Here are the wonderful sponsors:

Lijit is a Boulder, CO based company that makes a nifty little search engine for your websites. You2Gov.com is a new political website based out of Los Angeles. They're thinking about opening a section of their site for bloggers, maybe even for guest bloggers over the convention, so definitely stop by there!
Cre8Buzz.com is also Boulder based, and they are a social networking site, but driven solely by user content and community ratings. I am proud to say that I have been with them since their beta phase, and they are growing every day. They are are great place to find
Wynkoop Brewing is a wonderful brewery here in the Denver Area, if you are in town, come and visit!
Morton's The Steakhouse a great sponsor and well worth visiting another night downtown!!


So.. all of my Denverites... ya'll comin'?? Timmeh, I am going to be heading down there after work. Wanna meet up with Brad and I?
Nancy... you and that pregnant belly wanna come with?

8 comments:

tarable said...

Lilith, thanks for the Lijit mention. I'm looking forward to meeting you at the RMBB and agree with you that the best way to meet other bloggers is with beer! See you Thursday...

Tim said...

Tempting a pregnant woman with free drinks?! What devilry is this?

and Hells Yes I'll be there. It's not as if one has to, you know, actually blog in order to show up at a blogger's event, right? :D

nancy said...

Denver is scary right now. And watching everyone with FREE BEER? Well, damn. That's not fair. And I'm glad Tim above me noticed it too.

Damn. I want to drink beer.

Anonymous said...

Cheers !

Nydia said...

Oh, wisxh I could join this fun! ;o)

There's something for you at my blog, Lilith!

Kisses.

Nydia said...

Oh gods, I don't see myself as this powerful witch you think! LOL But I do feel honored to be invited to your project - whatever you have in mind, I'm in! Just let me know details! Making people happy on an already happy occasion is awesome!

Loved your new profile photo, look terrific!

Kisses and now I'm curious, let me know asap what's about!

Kristin said...

Are you going? If you are I do hope you report back on all the fun!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

if i can find a way to get down there, i'll see ya there! :)