Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Sunday, August 3, 2008

How much clothing do you have?

This past week, I had paniced.

See.. I own three pairs of jeans.

*Normal Jeans
*Skinny Jeans
*Tore up Jeans


I had lost my normal jeans. I LOVE my normal jeans... but they were MIA.

I just folded two loads of laundry, and found my normal jeans. No idea where they had been hiding, but I'm happy now!

My kids have tons of clothing, so much in fact, they do their own.

Well, except for the youngest three, and I do theirs. They have alot of clothes, that's good for them, not so good for me, who was kicked out of my dresser 9 months ago. Now, I live out of shelves in my closet.

At least they have variety....



How many clothes do you have? Are you a clothing Diva? Do you have more clothes than you know what to do with?
Post a Comment