Thursday, August 21, 2008

Greenworks Dishsoap Review

I love products I don't have to worry about.

I started using the Green Works dish soap about a week ago and my kids love it.
My son said it helps dishes get cleaner faster, he loves to soak the dishes in it, and then just rinse them clean. He also told me he loved the smell.

I can tell you that he's right, the smell is amazing and I feel so good using it to clean off my baby's Boon products because I know it's a cleaner product than using bleach.

Kara is my oldest daughter and has always had an allergy to dish soap. Her hands break out and turn bright red and dry, it's a sad sight to see, so I am always careful on what I let her use. (No, she does not get out of doing dishes!). Green Works has been wonderful for her, she can do the dishes and not have a stinging pain for hours afterward. In fact, she just came in here with some suds on her hands and wasn't complaining.

I have seen these products all over the place, and now knowing how clean they really get things, I will definitely be using them more, if the other products are as good as the dish soap, I might have to purchase a full set to giveaway, look for something in the future!

If you are looking for more information about the Green Works products, visit their site and see what you can do to improve your cleaning supplies, one day at a time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the coconut extract that goes gentle on the hands, unlike other chemical dish soap. Thanks for your post!

Homemom3 said...

I LOVED this dish soap, it smelled great and everything. It seemed to do a better job then my other dish soaps.

Modern Mama Diana said...

Just popped over to say hi. :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Good News !!!

Amy @ The Q Family said...

Thanks for the review. I haven't tried their product yet. But I will pick them up soon since now they have it in Costco and BJ.

-Amy @ The q Family