Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Watchin' What We Eat Wednesdays

I get off work at 3:30, and when I finally pick up my girls and head home, I really don’t want to cook. I’d like to relax and get cooking done about an hour and a half after being home. However, with my kids getting home from school, we all could use a quick snack to tide us over, and something that is healthy and gets used up quickly by our bodies.

As a part of WWWEW this week’s addition is from Real Simple and looks great for all of us on those afternoons when we just need a little something more!


Healthy Snack:
Cashew-Strawberry Crunch







  • Spread 1 tablespoon of cashew butter on a slice of Ryvita Fruit Crunch. (Or substitute peanut butter and Triscuits.)


  • Drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon honey and top with sliced strawberries.

I will be recovering from having a molar removed on Wednesday, so I won’t be eating anything tasty! I hope everyone has a great day!
Post a Comment