Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank you to Modern Mama's

I don’t have a horrible amount of computer savvy. I can get things done, but when it comes to a background, I just can’t seem to do or find what I want… Until I found this post today…

Modern Mama’s Little Venture


I sent her off an e-mail requesting a blog design. Something very… “Me” and what I plan on doing with the blog. Some key words and then…. It was done. “Presto” She made me the PERFECT blog.

I love the colors, the design and she’s been diligent on talking to me about what I want. She has worked so hard on this, and I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks of it!

Thanks a ton to Diana from Modern Mama’s Fabulous Favorites!

10 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the new look. The header is really pretty!

Sage and Savvy said...

Hi! Found you via momdot.com. I really like your design!

I admire you...6 kids! and your work FT!

and congrats on winning the Wii =)

Elizabeth F. said...

Love your blog! I will link you. Thanks for stopping by mine as well. :-)

Lucky Girl said...

It's lovely, and feels very comfortable, almost like being at home!

Michelle said...

I love the new look!

Vhiel said...

I am giving away a diaper changing pad and a tote over at my blog.. if you get a chance drop by and check it out. If you like it you are more than welcome to join in.

Diaper Changing Pad

Tote Giveaway

Thanks and see you there.
Vhiel

Momma On The Go said...

Congrats! You won my giveaway for the Soda Club Fountain Jet! Please send me your home address at tramacg (at) yahoo (dot) com. I will then send it on to Soda Club and they will send you your Fountain Jet. Enjoy!

Mekhismom said...

Your blog looks great! I am stopping by from MBC. You are also one of my twitter friends. I can't wait to get to know you better.

Little Window Shoppe said...

I LOVE the design of your blog, it is simply fabulous and I love the colors too.

Fifi Flowers said...

I need a little help with my blog layout... glad I stopped by... off to check out her site.