Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank you to Modern Mama's

I don’t have a horrible amount of computer savvy. I can get things done, but when it comes to a background, I just can’t seem to do or find what I want… Until I found this post today…

Modern Mama’s Little Venture


I sent her off an e-mail requesting a blog design. Something very… “Me” and what I plan on doing with the blog. Some key words and then…. It was done. “Presto” She made me the PERFECT blog.

I love the colors, the design and she’s been diligent on talking to me about what I want. She has worked so hard on this, and I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks of it!

Thanks a ton to Diana from Modern Mama’s Fabulous Favorites!

9 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the new look. The header is really pretty!

Gem said...

Hi! Found you via momdot.com. I really like your design!

I admire you...6 kids! and your work FT!

and congrats on winning the Wii =)

Elizabeth F. said...

Love your blog! I will link you. Thanks for stopping by mine as well. :-)

Lucky Girl said...

It's lovely, and feels very comfortable, almost like being at home!

Michelle said...

I love the new look!

Tracy said...

Congrats! You won my giveaway for the Soda Club Fountain Jet! Please send me your home address at tramacg (at) yahoo (dot) com. I will then send it on to Soda Club and they will send you your Fountain Jet. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Your blog looks great! I am stopping by from MBC. You are also one of my twitter friends. I can't wait to get to know you better.

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I LOVE the design of your blog, it is simply fabulous and I love the colors too.

Fifi Flowers said...

I need a little help with my blog layout... glad I stopped by... off to check out her site.