Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Monday, June 2, 2008

Laundry

I have six kids.
Three of them to their own laundry.
I was a happy Mommy.



............One day, I thought I'd have another, then I had two more after that.

They don't do their laundry.
*I* do their laundry, AND my laundry.

................The two little ones get their laundry washed together. So I don't mix things up, or end up with a sock attached to my jeans one day, or something silly like that. They have alot of clothes. How come babies have so many clothes? Is it so we don't have to do laundry all the time? I still do it twice a week and fold for 45 minutes each time! 45 MINUTES!!!! I don't even watch TV that long.

Last week, I was using fabric softner as laundry detergent, I had no idea until yesterday morning. Now my roommate won't stop laughing..... I hate him.

At least my clothes are soft....


..... Dirty

But soft.
Post a Comment