Monday, June 2, 2008

Laundry

I have six kids.
Three of them to their own laundry.
I was a happy Mommy.



............One day, I thought I'd have another, then I had two more after that.

They don't do their laundry.
*I* do their laundry, AND my laundry.

................The two little ones get their laundry washed together. So I don't mix things up, or end up with a sock attached to my jeans one day, or something silly like that. They have alot of clothes. How come babies have so many clothes? Is it so we don't have to do laundry all the time? I still do it twice a week and fold for 45 minutes each time! 45 MINUTES!!!! I don't even watch TV that long.

Last week, I was using fabric softner as laundry detergent, I had no idea until yesterday morning. Now my roommate won't stop laughing..... I hate him.

At least my clothes are soft....


..... Dirty

But soft.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Ah yes, laundry. It doesn't seem to matter if you have 2 people in your family or 12, there's always laundry to do! Just think, someday you'll have 6 kids that can do theirs and yours! lol

I would love to have a big family like yours. What a treasure!

Darci said...

I have to admit to making this mistake.. And the worst part is it must've went on for like 4 months, and then stopped cause we moved back home. I didn't realize the mistake until almost a year later, pulling out the unfinished (detergent) Softener and my mother laughing so hard at me. But the clothes were always clean so the water must have done it's magic :D

Carolyn said...

Hi Lilith !
Please pop by my blog - you have won girl ! :o)