Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday- New edition

Ok.. so I’ve started writing everything in MS Word, just so everyone doesn’t ALWAYS see me on my blogs :0

It’s another morning. I got to sleep in until 5:15… WooHoo. Not that I did. I woke up a multitude of times. I have yet to hear my alarm because I wake up before then.

Here is my day so far:

Food:

Breakfast: 1 piece of wheat toast, bowl of cereal and 1 hard boiled egg
Snack: Meal supplement drink, grapes
Lunch: Burger (homemade), with chips and a piece of apple pie (not totally healthy but good J)
Snack: 1 Orange, 2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner: Probably a salad
Dessert: Ice tea at the coffee house

Exercise? Yep… gonna go on a 1.5 mile walk with a work friend at 10:45am.

Work: Waiting for the update of the new system to go up, so everything can fail! *sighs* Not looking forward to it, but waiting for it.

Kids: Kara has ROTC drill team practice, Ashlyn is chilling with her dad, Joey has a basketball game, Faith is chilling with her dad, Issa and LaLa will be spending the evening with their dad.

Music: Radio Nine Inch Nails- I *heart* Trent Reznor

Tonight: I have a book club I have been moderator for, we have a meetup tonight for it We had 10 people there two weeks ago, this week should have 12+.. I’m hoping we have enough room. It’s been a fun adventure for me, lots of ideas from different people.

I got my picture ready for Wordless Wednesday. It was something Crystal requested from me.

Oh… and I also joined Thankful Thursday blog, so I think I will be saying things I am thankful for. I don’t know how many to do. 10? 20? Or in the middle 15? Anyone else wanna join me in this?

Interesting note, MS Word doesn’t recognize the word “blog” as an actual word.

Ok… my ramblings are over. I need to go and do my other blog. I’ll check back later.

I hope everyone has a Great day.

*****************************************************************************
I have decided to do a Question of the Day on this blog. So, at the end of my daily post I’ll put it up there, please put a comment on that post. I can’t wait to hear ya’lls questions.

QOTD(Question of the day): What did you want to be when you “grew up”? If you are not doing it, why?

Post a Comment