Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Thankful Thursday

1.) I am thankful that the Foreman grill that mysteriously fell off the top shelf last night, didn’t hit anyone. (It was a freak thing!)

2.) I am thankful that my kids don’t give me a lot to worry about. Sometimes having bad grades and talking back when irritated makes me remember that it could be worse. A lot worse.

3.) I am thankful for my child care; she’s a wonderful woman who will never know how much I appreciate her.

4.) I am thankful that I am healthy, and can walk, dance with my kids, watch my son’s basketball games twice a week, work and type to my bloggy friends.

5.) I am thankful for the food I make every night for my kiddos, and that they eat healthy.

6.) I am thankful that I have met the people in my life, even the ones I wish I didn’t remember.

These are my “thankfuls” for the Thursday! It’s such a wonderful idea, and harder to do than I thought. Each week should get harder.

Well, not talking on Wednesday was hard J I missed babbling endlessly!

Ok, so, My food yesterday..

Breakfast: Grapefruit, cottage cheese with strawberries.
Snack: Odwalla protein drink
Lunch: 2 pork chops, brown rice, green beans, slice of banana bread
Snack: Odwalla protein drink, veggies
Dinner: Breakfast for dinner: Wheat pancake, turkey sausage, eggs

My food today:
Breakfast: Naked juice Superfood, granola bar
Snack: Granola bar, 90 calorie pack chocolate mint rice cakes.
Lunch: Stroganoff, peas, peaches
Snack: Veggies
Dinner: Spaghetti made with turkey meat.

I’ve been walking 30 minutes everyday and resisting the empty calories, chips, candy , etc.

Oh, and I got sleep last night J YAY me. I started a new routine. Issa is in the bath by 7:30 and LaLa is in the bath at the same time.
Nikki read to Issa last night and then 10 minutes to 8pm I put Issa down, she went right to bed.
I fed LaLa and then by 9:30pm, we were both in bed (in fact, the whole house was asleep.)
I woke up at 5:00 before the alarm again, I feel pretty nice J
Ok.. I’m gonna run over to a few blogs and say “Mornin’”, and then get some work done!!

Loves…
Post a Comment