Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Save.... me....I'm in the middle of *that* week. Kids everywhere, arguing over who got woke up first by Faith. However, I can't complain too much, they are cooking breakfast... I got some good kids :)

And me with a tooth ache! I took some vicodin last night though, that was good for my sleep and my sanity. I am going to the dentist at noon to get it checked out!

OH, and I got a new bed.. OMG.. I'm so happy! Comfy, warm, MINE! No past relationship drama in it, it's a clean slate for me. I haven't had a new bed in 6 years, it was time for me to start over!
I also have very little things under my bed, it's helpful for the energy to flow around my bed (Feng Shui rules :) )

Ok.. run down on the kids.

Kara is sick. Yep.. she's like Crystal's girl... got sick on the first few days of spring break. 101.5 fever last night, she felt like she was on fire. I was driving across town at midnight to pick up a thermometer ( I dropped the digital one in the sink), Yep, it was a long night .

Ashlyn is making potatoes. Apparently she's pretty good at the stove. So this morning, she's cooking some spiced potatoes to eat with breakfast.

Joey has grown to be an amazing big brother. He runs around with them, rough houses with them, he's just great. I took some cute pictures of them today.

Faith is beautiful. I just stare at her sometimes and wonder where she got her smarts, and her AMAZING hair, it's so thick. So I guess her dad and her went and got her hair cut (I was pissed at first) It was down to her butt. But they donated it to Locks for Love, so I can't complain!

Issa is in love with Faith. She hasn't let her out of her sight all day! It's pretty cute. She's learning to talk more and more each day, I love watching her grow.

La-La, she is finally starting to grow out of newborn clothes probably in about 2 weeks when she's 3 months old, she will actually fit in 0-3 month clothes. At this age Issa was growing out of 3 month clothes, but La La is starting out very petite. That is ok though! It's nice to have my little one stay a little one.

Ok.. Off to help my kids with breakfast. I'm starved, I can only eat the eggs because of my teeth but, it's better than nothing :)
Post a Comment