Thursday, March 27, 2008

Love Sac Contest- Worst Furniture

Ok.. My worst piece of furniture was this couch. It was old.. I mean ancient old when we got it.
Horrible 70's upholstry with orange, yellows and browns, wood outline.. it was HORRIBLY nasty.

And the worst part was everyone slept on it (we used to be the "party" house). Anyone who slept on it though, would end up rolling into the crease between the back of the pillows and the bottom of the top cushions (You know, where your butt ends up, and all of your change falls in.)

This couch was so worn people used to sleep and accidently roll into it. One of my friends woke up with 1/2 of his head, one arm and one leg exposed, and that was it, the couch had eaten the rest of his body. Needless to say he FREAKED out and we grossed out for days.

The couch has thankfully been gone for many years, and now... we have nicer furniture. HOWEVER, I have wanted a Love Sac for years... I mean it.. they are comfy, and I'd switch out my bed for it (on weekends at least).

So.. I have to go and try to win this. If any of you want to try and win it as well. (I'll tackle you and steal it, but go ahead and try.) Go here to PingandWin.

Good luck!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! I use to have a couch like that too!!! How was the dentist? You doing ok? I sure do miss you;o)

I've never heard of a Love Sac...I'm gonna go look! If I don't talk to you this evening I hope you have a good weekend. I'm leaving in the morning between 9-10 and who knows when I will be back. He said it was alright to stay the night, that he would keep his hand to himself. He just didn't think I should drive back late at night thru Houston. And just to let you know, he's not a complete stranger. I grew up with his sisters, know his family well. Plus, I even did a background check...clear!LOL! I can't believe I did that but I'm glad I did!!

I'll try to stop back by later!

Anonymous said...

Couches from the 1970's - amazing
yet dry