Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Final Blog Post for Crunchy Green Mom - New Blog ~Everyday Lush~

Hello everyone!

      I started Crunchy Green Mom in 2007 while I was a pregnant mother of 5 (awaiting the birth of my final child in Jan 2008). I was newly separated and searching for a way to distract myself and gain a bit of entertainment for myself and my kids.

       Before CGM I was doing a mini-emailer to my close friends called Lilithology and it had many items in it like, "Word of the day", "Today in History" and "Joke of the Week"... it was my way of staying connected with my friends and learning something new. Then one of them suggested that I start a blog.

      Crunchy Green Mom was born. In the past 10 years, I have had that beautiful child, moved into an amazing house with the man that I would one day call my husband and made huge strides in my career. I've gained an AMAZING group of friends that call ourselves "The Tribe" and work to find the balance between kids, employment and life.

    However, all good things must come to an end and transform into something bigger. Dave and I have decided to start up another brand, to recreate ourselves into a more inclusive website that allows us to do our favorite thing, Be foodies in an amazing American town- Denver.

So, since that has begun, we are now closing the doors on this amazing part of our history and opening the door to a new beginning.

Please, find us at Everyday Lush and engage with us.

You can contact me at: suzannembastien@gmail.com

Thank you for being my fans, my readers and my friends during these past 11 years! Blessings

~Suzanne/Lilith/Lily