Monday, June 22, 2015

Cell phone Battery Drama- AT&T IFrogz


I need to find a way to make batteries for cell phones last forever. I'd never have to work again.

Until then, I am always searching for new ways to make my cell phone last through the day. My day doesn't end after 8 hours at work, I get home, grab 1-3 of my kids and we are off again at sports, activities, play dates, dinner plans, etc.



If I want to keep up with my friends and my husband, I have to have my phone charged, otherwise, I'm in this weird modern day limbo where no one knows where I am. When it's me and 3 of my daughters, that can be scary these days.

So when I was offered a chance to try out the IFrogz GoLite Universal Battery I was very excited. This is different than the usual battery chargers I have used in the past.

The GoLite 7800 is a compact, low-profile mobile charging station that features a bright LED flashlight to help illuminate any low-light situation. But the GoLite 7800 really shines when it’s used to charge your favorite devices. Offering 7800mAh of portable power and two charging ports, it provides up to four smartphone charges, or up to one complete tablet charge. Charged and ready to go right out if the package, the GoLite lets you start your adventures without delay. Available in a variety of bright colors, the GoLite 7800 clearly outshines its competition.

It is available online at AT&T.com for $36.49. But hurry, the sale ends on Wednesday!!

(I received this item for review from AT&T)

No comments: