Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blackberry - The original Smartphone


I love Blackberry. Seriously, a ton of people make fun of me, they make fun of my phone and are always asking when I will jump over to an I-phone.

The answer: I won't. Unless I am forced to, kicking and screaming.

I love my Blackberry, always have. They are secure, they have Blackberry messenger (now with video chat) and the only problem I ever have with them is self imposed. I store TOOO much stuff on mine.

I personally own a Blackberry Z10.



The newest thing you will find on the new BB is The Hub. It keeps track of ALL your messages. Social media, email, texts, BB messenger, etc. It is the one stop shop for everything and you can find it all with the swipe of a finger.

However, I had a BB Curve before this. I loved the keyboard and I was terrified giving up the keyboard for a touchscreen. (Do I sound like an old fuddy dud yet?)

So I was blessed with a lovely Blackberry Q10 to try out. I got to try out both devices and see what works for me. The keyboard on the Q10 device is perfect, it makes it easier to text, send messages and write posts when I'm out and about.



Performance packed in
16GB Internal storage
3.1" Touch display
8MP Rear camera
4GLTE Ready

720 x 720 resolution, 330ppi
QWERTY keyboard & touch screen
Up to 14.8 days* standby time (3G)
1080p HD video recording
Up to 13.5 hours* talk time (3G)
BlackBerry® 10 operating system
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 processor

The only issue I have with the Q10, is the screen size. I love the larger videos, games, etc that come with the Z10. However, if you are solely using this phone for business, I'd suggest the Q10. It is the most secure and business friendly phone out there. You can write emails, check stats online all without missing a beat or having to close out of a system. One swipe and you are back to where you started.

I have 5 email address', 2 Twitter accounts, 3 Facebook accounts, and a calendar that looks like an event planners, it's all at my fingertips and updates every time anything comes through.

So if you are looking to try out the new Blackberry Q10 and see if it works for your personally or business wise, You can find them at the AT&T website, purchase order and start experiencing the phone that started it all!

(This post wasn't sponsored, everything in here is my own thoughts, I do work with AT&T throughout the year)

No comments: