Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Denver Children's Theater Presents "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse"


I love live theater, I have acted on stage, took acting in college and love the sound of the stage and the feel you only get from watching people in "real time"

This year we are celebrating our Spring celebration the Sunday between Ostara (March 20) and Easter (March 31). We are going to take the kids to their first live play.



So when I heard about Denver Children's Theatre presents "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" running Mar 10 - Apr 28 on Sundays only I was thrilled! They get to go see a play for the first time and it's going to be a day of celebration, and hopefully lovely Spring weather.

Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse is based on a series of books by Kevin Henkes, the winner of the 2005 Caldecott medal. Through clever dialogue, fast-paced scenes, realistic characters, and yes, even cheese, the award-winning playwright Kevin Kling creates an entertaining and insightful tale.

Tickets or information: 303-316-6360 


(I was given tickets for this post, My excitement is all mine! :) )






No comments: