Thursday, January 3, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Comes to Denver!




Phineas and Ferb is coming back to Denver! Last year I wanted to take the kids and we had a huge snowstorm that caused me to miss it. Thankfully I hadn’t told the kids about it, so they didn’t feel like they were missing anything. But this year… this year I’m going no matter what! My girls will love seeing their favorite characters dance around on stage, sing their hip songs and laugh with friends.



Phineas and Ferb will be at Bellco Theatre at the Colorado Convention Center on February 1-2, 2013.
If you want to purchase tickets you can get them through Ticketmaster.com/phineas or 1-800-745-3000.

Ticket code: 4MOM ($4 off the Friday, February 1st show at 7pm)

That’s the night I’m going… If you get tickets for that night let me know. I’ll try and swing by to say hello!

(This content is my own, I was given tickets to take my beautiful little family for posting)

No comments: