Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving is in 4 days??

For those of you that have lost count, it is a hop skip and a jump away. Turkey defrosting? Rolls made? How about all of your pies? Even the one that Aunt Edna requested with the rare Belgium chocolate on it?

Does your To-Do list look like your full year grocery list?


Well, I'm about to make your life easier. Okay, I'm taking all the credit. Treat.com is about to make your life easier. Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE. Whether saying thanks for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday, or simply sharing the holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.

What? One free Treat card 
When? Monday 11/19 & Tuesday 11/20
How? Go to http://www.treat.com/ Use the code: TREATBLOGR

Now.. go, go! Make it happen.. I am off, I have to do mine before the day is out! I'm going to send one to my Aunt Joanne, because I don't send her enough love. :)

(I was compensated for this post, however all opinions are my own)

No comments: