So, next Thursday my daughter's and I will be sitting on the Light Rail, heading to the Pepsi Center in Denver. They don't know this yet, but we are going to cuddle together while we zip by all the cars on the highway, get off the Light Rail and head to see princesses on ice.
The best part? It's a surprise.
Second best part? It has all their favorite princesses at the show.
So, on the way there, I'm going to ask them a few questions. Something to keep them entertained and hopefully not giveaway the idea of where we are going.
1. What is Tiana’s dream?
2. Who helps Cinderella make her dreams come true?
3. On her birthday, Rapunzel’s dream is to do what?
4. What power does Rapunzel’s hair have?
5. What is the name of the horse that chases Flynn?
6. What weapon does Rapunzel use against Flynn when he climbs into the tower?
Do you know the answers to these? Well.. I left answers just in case OR.. you can come out and watch the show with us. Once upon a time starts at only $15 a ticket.
Thursday, Dec. 6 – 7PM – *Opening Night Tickets are just $15!
Tickets are on sale through TicketHorse at www.TicketHorse.com/Disney, by calling 1.866.461.6556 and at the Pepsi Center Box Office.
Enter 4MOM at: www.TicketHorse.com/Disney to save $4 per ticket
~I received tickets to the show for compensation. All opinions are my own~