Thursday, July 5, 2012

Skyhawks Sports Camps



We are a sports family like many of my friends. There are tons of things for kids to do with their time and for our's it seems they are going to be spending it doing something active.

So when I heard about a sports camp for young kids, I was thrilled with the idea. A week long camp, 4-8 hours a day (depending on age) to teach them the fundamentals and beyond. I can't lose right?

The difficult choice.... cheerleading camp OR golf camp for my 5 year old little girl.

Easy right?

Yep... she'll be going to golf camp at the end of July for her first time! I hope she is as excited as I am!

Skyhawks has 10 different types of sports camps in over 250 cities in the United States.




Check out Skyhawks.com, find a camp for your child and watch their confidence soar!



(I work for US Family Guide as a Blog Promotions Manager, all opinions are my own)

No comments: