I love taking my kids to local places to enjoy what Colorado has to offer, everyone else comes here for vacation, why shouldn't we mini-vacation here as well? So when I heard about a local amusement park that the kids could enjoy, I jumped that the chance to see what it's all about.
Heritage Square Amusement park has 22 attractions and rides!
Easy access from anywhere in the Denver Metro area. 18301 Colfax Avenue, Golden, Colorado
Heritage Square Amusement Park offers fun for all ages!!!
* 22 Rides & Attractions
* FREE Entry
* FREE Parking
* FREE Family Picnic Area
* Garden Grill - There is a courtyard eating area adjoining the Grill withplenty of sun and shade depending on your preference.
* Python Pit Grill - A great place to grab a quick hot dog or frozendrink on the go
* $12 Tuesdays Unlimited rides (excluding mini golf, go karts and boats)
* Clean Restrooms
* 2 new rides - Space Shuttle and Python Coaster
* 3 different Go Kart tracks for all speeds and sizes
* Mini Golf
* Magic Shows
* Special Events
* Group discounts
So Heritage Square is offering a $4 off an unlimited pass coupon. Yes, for those of you paying attention that means on Tuesday's it's only $8 for an unlimited ride ticket. That's better than a 2 hour movie ticket!
(I work for US Family Guide and use tickets I get from them for all my promotional stuff. If you would like to become a member of US Family Guide please fill out this form and come join in the fun: http://www.usfamilyguide.com/submityourblog.php )